ACCUPLACER College Math
Online Course and Practice Tests
Our online program contains the information you need to pass the College Math section of the ACCUPLACER.
The program is divided into three areas:
- Introduction to ACCUPLACER College Math
- College Math Instruction
- College Math Practice Tests
A good score is important because your college will place you in courses based on your results. Considerable time and money can be saved by skipping remedial courses in math.
The College Math Instruction and College Math Practice Tests sections present the subject matter content included on the ACCUPLACER. The College Math Instruction section begins with the information and skills needed. Then the College Math Practice Tests section provides four sample tests for your practice. Each sample test consists of four (4) full-length practices tests with 24 questions each. You will have the opportunity to see the manner in which each item is correctly answered.
Topics Studied in the Course:
The program teaches you to perform College Math operations and to solve problems that involve more advanced algebra concepts.
- Algebraic Operations
- Solutions of Equations and Inequalities
- Coordinate Geometry
- Applications and other Algebra Topics
- Login to course area
- No set class times
- 24/7 online access to course materials
- 12 months access
- No tax or shipping
Who Should Take This Course:
- Prospective college students who want to skip remedial math courses
- Students who want to take college level courses that count toward a degree or certificate
- Students who want to save hundreds of dollars in textbooks and course fees
Why Use Our Course:
- Our refresher course covers every tested competency in College Math found on the ACCUPLACER
- 4 full-length practice tests in College Math all modeled on the test objectives presented on the Official ACCUPLACER Web Site
- A results page for each practice test shows scores, items missed, and offers an opportunity to revisit any item to see how it can be correctly completed
- Students are continuously informed of weaknesses/strengths. Areas of weakness are accompanied by specific comments and suggestions for improvement
- Meets current ACCUPLACER Test Specifications
- We provide free telephone and email support
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% impressed and satisfied with any of our courses, simply contact us within 7 days of purchase and WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY, no questions asked!
Please note that because our refund policy has been abused in the past, refunds are only available to students who have completed no more than one practice test.